Contract Number: GS-35F-0707P
GSA Schedule 70 is a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract for commercial Information Technology (IT) products/services that are available to federal agencies worldwide. Administered by the Federal Supply Service of the General Services Administration, it is used by federal, state, and local government agencies to purchase technology products and services.
The IT Schedule 70 grants agencies direct access to commercial experts who can thoroughly address the needs of the government IT Community through 20 Special Item Numbers (SINs). These SINs cover the most general-purpose commercial IT hardware, software and services.
GSA’s Schedule 70 is one of the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 offers access to virtually any information technology, equipment, software and services.
GSA Schedule 70 Benefits
- Wide variety of products and services.
- Contractor team arrangements allowing for collaboration across industry partners
- Easy compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Comprehensive list of labor categories to support a wide variety of requirements
- Easy online ordering through GSA e-Tools
- Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Time & Materials (T&M) Options
- Responsive and supportive GSA representatives
- Blanket Purchase Agreements allowing customers to satisfy repetitive needs
GSA IT Schedule 70 Service Offerings
Samplings of services that may be offered under Insight’s Schedule 70 contract include: