Contract Number: HSCG23-12-D-ATB015
Insight is a Prime Contract Holder under the DHS-wide Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Multiple Award Contract commonly referred to as TABSS. This contract has an $11 Billion maximum ceiling through 2018. The contract is a DHS-wide contract available to all DHS component organizations. The United States Coast Guard (USCG) is the executive agent for task orders issued against the DHS enterprise-wide TABSS contract. Insight received an award within Domain 1, Track 2 – Small Business to provide support for Program Management, Engineering and Technical requirements.
TABSS Contract Benefits
- Available to DHS Headquarters and all DHS Component Agencies.
- Ceiling value of $11 Billion (across all awardees)
- Secret Level up to Top Secret SCI
- Comprehensive list of labor categories to support a wide variety of requirements
- Pre-negotiated / fair and reasonable pricing
- Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Time &Materials (T&M) Options
- Streamlined ordering with rapid turnaround for task orders
- Customer defines the requirement for each specific task order
- Customer does their own Technical Evaluation
- Centralized task-level ordering with decentralized task execution which allows agencies to utilize their own Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR)
- Multi Year Task Orders with options to extend
TABSS Domain 1 Service Offerings
The Program Management, Engineering and Technology Support Services domain supports a wide variety of acquisition program life cycle related services that include but are not limited to the following: