Contract Number: GS-35F-0707P
Insight is a Prime Contract Holder on the GSA PSS Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA IDIQ) schedule administered by the General Services Administration (GSA).
The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing federal agencies direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services
Using the streamlined procurement procedures in FAR Subpart 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules, PSS offers federal agencies access a range of commercial professional services at discounted and competitive prices.
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4
For More information go to GSA PSS